To bridge the gap between job seekers and the local business community/employers, the One Stop Shops (OSS) for Job Seekers and Entrepreneurs is established and located in Somaliland (Hargeisa), Puntland (Garowe) and Somalia (Mogadishu) situated in main city centers easily accessible to youth and employers through public transport or at Universities. The One Stop Shops will serve as knowledge, advice, and career guidance hub for youth, entrepreneurs and business owners looking for skilled youth.
- SMS/Voice to inform youth of training and employment opportunities direct to their mobile phones.
- SMS based platform for employers to post jobs and internships opportunities.
- Soft skills training and work placement for youth (CV writing, interview practice, communication, work ethic and other soft skills).
- Youth entrepreneurship training (BYB), financial literacy and business development service training for young entrepreneurs and linkages with partner Microfinance Institutions.
- Development of country wide weekly radio based entrepreneurship program with SMS participation for wide entrepreneurship awareness, aiming to reach over 300,000 listeners.
- Development of social TV programming to stimulate attitude change towards self-employment, promote microfinance and generate positive role models for youth in Somali society.
- Business Mentoring and career counseling and Tamheed™ career guidance assessments services youth.
- Registration and training of private sector employers on Shaqodoon employment platform.